Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Having It All

Some people are under the mistaken impression that I have it all together. They say how organized I am, but it's usually because they are only seeing one of those little areas of my life that is micro-organized, the one little part that I'm actually willing to let them into. While certain areas of my life and  home are beautifully organized areas of totes and neatly placed labels, other parts make me feel like I am one misplaced shopping bag away from being featured on "Hoarders".

I'm told that I'm very good at my job, by people that have the knowledge and authority to be credible in this claim. I'm told by my family and my clients that I am good at my job. Sometimes I feel like it's a smoke-screen waiting to dissipate and that will be the end. I don't feel like I'm that good at my job, but rather just convincing others that I am.

So what is the purpose of this blog anyway? I'm not really sure, I guess we will all just have to wait to see what it evolves into. At this point, I'm thinking it will be a good place to bitch. To whine. It will probably actually become a place where I can make peace with the life that I have built and chosen.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment